Enter to win a £50 Amazon gift card
Are you a fan of freebies? Do you love to stretch your budget as far as possible? Then you won’t want to miss out on this month’s giveaway! In March 2023, we are giving away a £50 Amazon gift card to one lucky winner. And the best part? It’s completely free to enter, so enter to win a £50 Amazon gift card now! While you’re here, why no check out our articles on boost your earning power with an internship, or how to save money on your mortgage – there are lots of other useful articles too!
You can buy almost anything on Amazon, including books, electronics, home goods, fashion, and groceries. Store an Amazon gift card in your Amazon account for up to 10 years, allowing plenty of time to decide on the perfect item to redeem it on. Whether you’re looking to treat yourself to a new gadget or you’re in need of some household essentials, a £50 Amazon gift card can go a long way. With the option to save it in your account for future purchases, there’s no pressure to spend it all at once.
There are lots of ways to enter, just look for the Rafflecopter widget below to see all of the options. You will find the terms and conditions below. We’ve linked up with other bloggers to bring you this amazing giveaway – you can find out more about them below, as well as links to all of the blogs taking part. Please do take a few moments to visit them to show your support.
This prize is a £50 Amazon Gift Card.
Log in to the Rafflecopter widget below, and complete any (or all) of the entry options to enter to win a £50 Amazon gift card this month. If you’re not familiar with Rafflecopter competitions, you can watch a brief instructional video here. There’s no requirement to complete all of the options. The more options that you complete, the more entries you will receive, and the greater your chances of winning.
You can return to the widget and tweet about the giveaway daily to earn an additional FIVE daily entries. To complete the daily tweet option, copy the unique URL (link) from your tweet each time. View your tweet on your own Twitter profile once you’ve sent it. Then click the ‘share’ option below your tweet and click ‘copy link.’ Paste this link into the box in the ‘Tweet about the giveaway’ option in the widget via the link below.
Bloggers Taking Part
Here is a list of all of the bloggers taking part in this giveaway – please do show your support by visiting them.
Underdogs Online | Shake a Cocktail | Great Yoga Tips | Fun Free and Frugal | Birds and Lilies | The Happy Budget | The Lace | Sand and Sunshine | Notes from a Kitchen | Nishiv | Vegan Book | Mum’s the Wurd | Crafting Her Joy | Crafting Her Scents | Crafting Her Plans | My Life Tips for You | Money Tips for You | Digital Marketing Tips for You | Herald Universe | The Life of Adventure | The Smokin Cuban | Adventures in Progress | Thrifty Husband | A Thrifty Gamer |
Terms and conditions
1. There is one top prize of a £50 Amazon gift card.
2. There are no runner up prizes.
3. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding all bloggers involved with running the giveaway.
4. Closing date for entries is midnight on 23.03.2023.
5. The same Rafflecopter widget appears on all the blogs involved, but you only need to enter on one blog.
6. Entrants must log in to the Rafflecopter widget, and complete one or more of the tasks – each completed task earns one entry in the prize draw.
7. Tweeting about the giveaway via the Rafflecopter widget will earn five bonus entries into the prize draw.
8. 1 winner will be chosen at random.
9. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days with their delivery address, or a replacement winner will be chosen.
10. The winners’ names will be published in the Rafflecopter widget (unless the winner objects to this).
11. The prizes will be dispatched within 14 days of the winner confirming their details.
12. The promoter is Drew Media LTD t/a www.MakeMoneyWithoutAJob.com.
13. By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.