Win a Tea in Mayfair hamper
It seems as though the seasons are changing and the nights are drawing in. But whether it’s sunny or rainy outside, you can still brighten your day with our competition this month. We have linked up with a number of other bloggers and are offering you the chance to win a Tea in Mayfair Hamper from Marks and Spencer, worth £50. With the famous quality of M&S, you can enjoy the hamper with family, friends or keep it all to yourself. The hamper includes alcohol and is suitable for vegetarians. While some of the contents are suitable for vegans, not all of them are. The hamper is not suitable for those with a nut or peanut allergy. The hamper includes:
- Conte Priuli Prosecco Rosé (75cl)
- Luxury gold teabags (250g/80 bags)
- Scottish all butter home bake style shortbread squares (200g)
- Devon scones (280g/pack of 4)
- Cherry Bakewell tarts (190g)
- British strawberry soft set jam (113g)
- Presented in a grey hand woven wicker hamper with grey faux-leather handle and strap
This prize is a M&S Tea in Mayfair Hamper.
Log in to the Rafflecopter widget below, and complete any (or all) of the entry options. If you’re not familiar with how to enter a Rafflecopter competition, you can watch a brief instructional video here. There’s no requirement to complete all of the options. The more options that you complete, the more entries you will receive, and the greater your chances of winning a prize.
You can return to the widget and tweet about the giveaway daily to earn additional entries. When completing the daily tweet option, copy the unique URL (link) from your tweet each time and paste it in the relevant box in the widget. Once you’ve sent the tweet, view your tweet on your own Twitter profile. Then click the ‘share’ option below your tweet, then ‘copy link.’ Paste this link into the box in the ‘Tweet about the giveaway’ option in the widget below.
Bloggers Taking Part
Here is a list of all of the bloggers taking part in this giveaway – please show your support by visiting them.
Good Life and Mind | Weddings and Wishes | The Heaton Farm | Our Travel | Shake a Cocktail | Great Yoga Tips | Blog Bay Bee | Live Well Way | Sit and Take in the View | Fun Free and Frugal | Not Got a Clue | The Katie Wright Life | The Finance Fettler | Doing the Impcosible | Lifestyle Original | Real Girls Wobble | Live Life Love | The Money Raven | Live Life Love Travel | Save and Earn | Forever Home | Tooth Brush Packed | Celtic Tigress | My Way to Green | Mum’s Guide to Life | SaharaVibes | Filuv | Swift Earning | Money Tips for You | Digital Marketing Tips for You | Nishiv | Reduced Grub | Once Upon a Baby | Have a Merry Little Christmas | My House Dream | Free Pennies | Vegan Book | Mums the Wurd | The Smokin Cuban | The Life of Adventure | Skylark Virtual Services | Our Life Interrupted | Blackbird PLR | Angela Tempest | Three Words | Sand and Sunshine | Notes From a Kitchen | The Way Up Fitness | The Girl is Back | Singles Mania | Thinking Meat | Best Sub Box UK | Mum’s Money Corner | Youth n Trends | London Fridge | Stupid Lemon | Body Potency | Hello Sixty | Adventures in Progress | Manifest With Loa | Project Poppet | The Happy Piggy Bank | Cotswold Lifestyle | Making Experiences Planning Marvelous Adventures | Mental Health Parent | Cheat Planet | Create Branded Business Books | My Lupus Life | The Elements of Blogging | Life With More Sparkle | Balance the Budget | The Thrifty Princess |
Terms and conditions
1. There is one top prize of a M&S Tea in Mayfair Hamper.
2. There are no runner up prizes.
3. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding all bloggers involved with running the giveaway.
4. Closing date for entries is midnight on 23.09.2022.
5. The same Rafflecopter widget appears on all the blogs involved, but you only need to enter on one blog.
6. Entrants must log in to the Rafflecopter widget, and complete one or more of the tasks – each completed task earns one entry in the prize draw.
7. Tweeting about the giveaway via the Rafflecopter widget will earn five bonus entries into the prize draw.
8. 1 winner will be chosen at random.
9. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days with their delivery address, or a replacement winner will be chosen.
10. The winners’ names will be published in the Rafflecopter widget (unless the winner objects to this).
11. The prizes will be dispatched within 14 days of the winner confirming their details.
12. The promoter is Drew Media LTD t/a www.MakeMoneyWithoutAJob.com
13. By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Leave a Reply