Win a Marks and Spencer Christmas Hamper
Christmas is just around the corner and food and there is food, drink and gifts to think about. So to help you out, we are bringing you the chance to win a Marks and Spencer Christmas Collection Hamper in our December giveaway. The hamper is worth £50 and contains lots of delicious goodies including a bottle of Claret, biscuits, chutney, chocolate florentines and other treats. A beautiful wicker presentation basket holds all the contents together. Whether you would like to win this amazing prize for yourself or give (some of it) away as a gift, this giveaway is for you!
There are plenty of ways to enter, simply scroll down to the Rafflecopter widget below to see the options. You will also see the terms and conditions below as well as all of the blogs taking part – please do take a moment to visit them to show your support to them.
This prize is a M&S Collection Christmas Hamper.
Log in to the Rafflecopter widget below, and complete any (or all) of the entry options. If you’re not familiar with how to enter a Rafflecopter competition, you can watch a brief instructional video here. There’s no requirement to complete all of the options. The more options that you complete, the more entries you will receive, and the greater your chances of winning a prize.
You can return to the widget and tweet about the giveaway daily to earn additional entries. To complete the daily tweet option, copy the unique URL (link) from your tweet each time. Once you’ve sent your tweet, view your tweet on your own Twitter profile. Click the ‘share’ option below your tweet, and then click ‘copy link.’ Paste this link into the box in the ‘Tweet about the giveaway’ option in the widget via the link below.
Bloggers Taking Part
Here is a list of all of the bloggers taking part in this giveaway – please show your support by visiting them.
Nisliv | Vegan Book | Mums the Wurd | Notes From a Kitchen | Birds and Lilies | Christmas in the UK | Sand and Sunshine | The Happy Budget | Sahara Vibes | Swift Earning | The Cocktail Bird | Our Life Interrupted | The Smoothie Bird | The Life of Adventure | The Smokin Cuban | Manifest with Loa | Project Poppet | Save and Earn | Forever Home | My Next Wedding | Eric Ales | Celtic Tigress | Thrifty Princess | Blog Bay Bee | Live Well Way | Sit and Take in the View | Not Got a Clue | Her Home Biz | Simple Happy Home | Kigbe | Best Subbox | Mum’s Money Corner | Curious Minds Unite | Side Hustle Q&A | The Parenting Insider | Early Years Play Trays | Mud Pies and Rainbows | Deck & Dock | Digital Marketing Tips for You | My Life Tips for You | Money Tips for You | Dollars Revenue | All Trends Today | Bold Accounts | Book and Corner | The Shop for Her | Adventures in Progress | Cool Kid Crafts | Master Money Multiplier | Oceans of Gold | Good Remunes | Elite Educational Academy | Under Dogs Online | Shake a Cocktail | Great Yoga Tips | Fun Free Frugal
Terms and conditions
1. There is one top prize of a M&S Collection Christmas Hamper.
2. There are no runner up prizes.
3. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding all bloggers involved with running the giveaway.
4. Closing date for entries is midnight on 23.12.2022.
5. The same Rafflecopter widget appears on all the blogs involved, but you only need to enter on one blog.
6. Entrants must log in to the Rafflecopter widget, and complete one or more of the tasks – each completed task earns one entry in the prize draw.
7. Tweeting about the giveaway via the Rafflecopter widget will earn five bonus entries into the prize draw.
8. 1 winner will be chosen at random.
9. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days with their delivery address, or a replacement winner will be chosen.
10. The winners’ names will be published in the Rafflecopter widget (unless the winner objects to this).
11. The prizes will be dispatched within 14 days of the winner confirming their details.
12. The promoter is Drew Media LTD t/a www.MakeMoneyWithoutAJob.com.
13. By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Leave a Reply