Hey there, summer lovers! Are you ready to embrace the warm weather, beach trips, and refreshing cocktails? Well, we have an exciting announcement that will make your summer even more amazing – we’re giving away a £50 Amazon gift card to one lucky reader in our July giveaway!
But before we jump into our July giveaway details, let’s talk about the must-have summer items you should consider adding to your shopping list. With so many options available on Amazon, it can be overwhelming to choose the perfect products from a sea of choices. That’s why we’re here to help!
First and foremost, no summer is complete without an inflatable pool or a giant float. Picture yourself relaxing on a gigantic flamingo or a watermelon slice while sipping a cold beverage – pure bliss! Next, don’t forget to grab a stylish beach umbrella to shield yourself from the scorching sun rays while enjoying a good book by the shore.
For those adventure seekers, a portable Bluetooth speaker is a must. Take your favorite tunes with you wherever you go, whether it’s a picnic in the park or a weekend camping trip. Furthermore, a good-quality cooler is essential for keeping your drinks and snacks chilled during those long, hot days.
So, whether you’re looking to revamp your summer essentials or simply splurge on some fun and practical items, our Amazon gift card July giveaway is your chance to shop guilt-free!
Log in to the Rafflecopter widget below, and complete any (or all) of the entry options to enter to win a £50 Amazon gift card. If you’re not familiar with Rafflecopter competitions, you can watch a brief instructional video here. There’s no requirement to complete all of the options. The more options that you complete, the more entries you will receive, and the greater your chances of winning.
You can return to the widget and tweet about the giveaway daily to earn additional entries. To complete the daily tweet option, copy the unique URL (link) from your tweet each time. Send your Tweet, and then view it on your own Twitter profile. Click the ‘share’ option below your tweet and click ‘copy link.’ Paste this link into the box in the ‘Tweet about the giveaway’ option in the widget via the link below.
This prize is a £50 Amazon Gift Card.
The bloggers taking part
Please take a moment to visit the bloggers taking part and show them some support.
Nishiv | Vegan Book | Mums the Wurd | The Smokin Cuban | The Life of Adventure | Thrifty Husband | A Thrifty Gamer | Robyn’s Photography Academy | Robyn O’Brien Photography | Dream Wedding Diary | Mrs Pinch | The Travelling Type | Fun Free and Frugal | Great Yoga Tips | Shake a Cocktail | Underdogs Online | Mocha and Maple | Easy Soul Food Recipe | Weird Headlines | Our Life Interrupted | Birds and Lillies | Notes from A Kitchen | Sand And Sunshine | The Lace | The Happy Budget | Perpetual Page Turner | The Festive Feelings | Thrifty And Minimalist | Mums Guide To Life
Terms and conditions
1. There is one top prize of a £50 Amazon Gift Card.
2. There are no runner up prizes.
3. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding all bloggers involved with running the giveaway.
4. Closing date for entries is midnight on 23.07.2023.
5. The same Rafflecopter widget appears on all the blogs involved, but you only need to enter on one blog.
6. Entrants must log in to the Rafflecopter widget, and complete one or more of the tasks – each completed task earns one entry in the prize draw.
7. Tweeting about the giveaway via the Rafflecopter widget will earn five bonus entries into the prize draw.
8. One winner will be chosen at random.
9. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days with their delivery address, or a replacement winner will be chosen.
10. The winners’ names will be published in the Rafflecopter widget (unless the winner objects to this).
11. The prizes will be dispatched within 14 days of the winner confirming their details.
12. The promoter is Drew Media LTD t/a www.MakeMoneyWithoutAJob.com.
13. By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.